|Responsible||FRANCISCO JAVIER PÉREZ MÉNDEZ|
|Purpose||Respond to requests made through the web and the email indicated on the web|
|Legitimation||Consent of the interested party|
|Recipients||No data will be transferred to third parties except legal obligation or in the event that it is necessary to meet your request.|
|Rights||You can exercise the rights of access, rectification, deletion and opposition, limitation of treatment, data portability and not to be the subject of automated individualized decisions.|
|Additional information||You can consult the additional information on data protection on our website.|
FRANCISCO JAVIER PÉREZ MÉNDEZ undertakes to comply with current legislation at all times regarding the processing of personal data. In accordance with the provisions of the RGPD, LSSICE and Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights, we inform users of the following aspects:
Responsible for the processing of your data
The person responsible for the processing of your data is FRANCISCO JAVIER PÉREZ MÉNDEZ (hereinafter JAVIER PÉREZ), with NIF 41997009K and address at Calle Jesús Nazareno 4, CP 38003, Santa Cruz de Tenerife.
Sending, registration and purpose of your personal data
This website uses different systems for capturing personal information. Before collecting any personal data, the user’s prior consent will always be required.
Every user will have the right to revoke that prior consent at any time.
The systems used in this portal to collect personal data are the following:
- Reservation form: to make reservations for accommodation units. This form belongs to the company MisterPlan SL and the data will be stored on its servers, being JAVIER PÉREZ responsible for accessing and managing them.
- E-mail: the user will be able to send e-mails to the e-mail addresses indicated in the portal. The data provided will be used exclusively to contact the user and answer their questions and queries.
The data that is treated is identifying, such as the name or surname, email, contact telephone number. Specially protected data categories are not treated.
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
How long do we keep your data?
The data to send you the information or provide the service that is requested through the various forms available on our website, will be kept for the duration of the commercial relationship, and once it has ended for a maximum of 2 years from the last confirmation of interest, or until the user requests its deletion.
Regarding the term of conservation of cookies, you can obtain more information in our cookies policy.
Services offered by third parties
We use external service providers (such as reservation system, hosting).
Your personal data may be communicated to recipients located in countries outside the European Economic Area, including countries that do not offer a level of protection regarding personal data equivalent to that of the European Union. In such cases the data will be processed in compliance with European and Spanish legislation.
This portal uses the following services from external providers:
- Arsys (hosting): company that provides hosting and web hosting services. It is a Spanish company and has the latest systems in security measures, with servers located in Spain.
- MrPlan (reservation service): Spanish company (and therefore European), which offers an accommodation reservation engine service to small businesses. Its servers are located in Europe.
To which recipients do we transfer your data?
No data will be transferred to third parties (except external providers described in the previous section), except legal obligation or in the event that it is necessary to meet your request.
What rights do you have and how can you exercise them?
Any user can exercise the following rights:
- Access your personal data
- Rectify your data if it is inaccurate or incomplete
- Request the deletion or cancellation of your data if they are not necessary for the purposes for which they were collected, or if you withdraw the consent granted
- Request the limitation of the processing of your data, when the conditions provided in the regulations are met
- Request the portability of your data, which will be provided in a structured format, in the cases provided for in the regulations.
- Revoke the consents granted
At any time you can exercise your rights by sending a letter indicating the right you wish to exercise, accompanied by a document proving your identity (ID or similar), postal or electronic address (for notification purposes). This request can be made by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or by post to: Javier Pérez, C / Jesús Nazareno 4, 5ºA CP: 38003, Santa Cruz de Tenerife.
The owner of this portal reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation, as well as to industry practices. The changes introduced will be announced on this same page with reasonable anticipation of their implementation.
In accordance with the LSSICE, JAVIER PÉREZ does not send commercial emails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the user.
Last update: 24/08/2021