What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your device (computer, mobile, tablet …) when you access a website. They contain some type of information about you, as a user. Cookies are used for various purposes, such as saving your preferences, browsing habits, recognizing the user and avoiding asking for authentication again, among many other purposes.
Types of cookies
They can be classified according to various criteria.
Depending on who generates the cookie, these can be:
- Own cookies: are those generated by the domain of the web page that is being visited
- Third-party cookies: those generated by services or providers external to the owner of the website being visited
Depending on their validity or duration, cookies can be:
- session cookies: they expire and are deleted when the user stops browsing the website.
- permanent cookies: they are stored for a longer time, defined by the creator of the cookie, and which could be days, weeks, months …
Depending on their purpose, cookies could be:
- technical cookies: those that are essential and necessary for the operation of a website.
- personalization cookies: they save information about preferences, such as the selection of your language or region, type of currency, etc.
- analytical cookies: to track user browsing.
- advertising and behavioral cookies: they collect information about preferences and the use of the website by the user, in order to create profiles and offer related advertising of interest.
- affiliate cookies: to record visits from other portals with which the website has an affiliation agreement (affiliate companies)
Cookies used on this website
On this website we use 3 types of cookies:
- technical cookies (own) to identify the session of each user who is connected
- and third-party cookies in the reservation system.
We use in the portal the booking engine of MisterPlan SL, a Spanish company located in Cáceres. Your booking engine may install several cookies. You can request more information about the cookies used in your booking engine by contacting them through the contact information you will find at misterplan.es
Management and configuration of Cookies
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer through the configuration options of the browser you are using. Follow the instructions provided for this purpose for the most widely used browsers:
You can also use third-party privacy and cookie management software. These tools detect cookies on each site that the user visits and allows managing their deactivation. You can use for example ghostery.com
Additional information about cookies
Cookies policy update
This policy will be reviewed and modified to ensure its validity and comply with the legislation. We recommend that you visit them regularly to stay informed about it.
Last update: 24/08/2021